Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What causes the right side of the keyboard to type numbers suddenly?

JKL for example are 678



The laptop was in my trunk and a little warm while driving.



Could this be a virus? Or, did I accidently change settings?



Tried to enter bios to see if I could check keyboard settings and I couldn't get in on bootup using the delete key.



Do you have suggestions on how to fix this?What causes the right side of the keyboard to type numbers suddenly?Uhhh i believe its NUM LK that is your problem lol press itWhat causes the right side of the keyboard to type numbers suddenly?Turn off the Number Lock key. Should have a light showing it is on.What causes the right side of the keyboard to type numbers suddenly?Your numlock is on.

Press and hold down your Fn key (bottom left of keyboard), and press the key, usually in the top right of the keyboard, which says Numlk.



This happens on my laptop sometimes.