Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change the short cut keys on a MacBook?

When I press..



-F4 I want it to be me the Dashboard right away instead of pressing fn + F4



-F7 I want it to change the song right away without pressing fn + F7 (the same with F8, F9, F10, F11,F12)



I just want my keys to do what there's a picture of without holding the fn button first. Does anyone know how to do that? I tried to change the keyboard settings but it didn't work.



Help?How do I change the short cut keys on a MacBook?System Preferences for Dash board

Music =%26gt; iTunes PreferencesHow do I change the short cut keys on a MacBook?i think it depends on the macbook you have. Gimme a sec ill try on mine.How do I change the short cut keys on a MacBook?System prefs -%26gt; Keyboard %26amp; Mouse.

Click the Keyboard shortcuts button at top.How do I change the short cut keys on a MacBook?Hi Gina,



I tend to accidentally access Dashboard too. I've moved my settings too.



Go into your System Preferences settings. Under the Personal heading is the Dashboard %26amp; Expos茅 icon. Click on that. The settings are right there. You can move the settings to what ever you like using the various drop down menus.



Best of luck.



--RickHow do I change the short cut keys on a MacBook?For iTunes?

http://www.pure-mac.com/mp3.html#sizzlin鈥?/a>