Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I have a laptop and the shift settings have changed instead of a question mark I get 脡 how do I change it back?

Hello, I can`t phrase my question precisely enough to find the answer on any search engines. There are two-four shift options on various keys on the keyboard and i can`t seem to figure out how to get it back to the regular shift settings...



Some examples:



I would like a slash but I get 茅

I would like a lesser than symbol and get '



please help....I have a laptop and the shift settings have changed instead of a question mark I get 脡 how do I change it back?press shift then hold ctrl for a few seconds(holding shift and ctrl at the same time, of course). release at the same time. it should work.I have a laptop and the shift settings have changed instead of a question mark I get 脡 how do I change it back?Control panel %26gt; Regional settingsI have a laptop and the shift settings have changed instead of a question mark I get 脡 how do I change it back?try go to CONTRL PANEL then REGIONAL AND LANGUAGE OPTIONS then KEYBOARDS and load the one u want.I have a laptop and the shift settings have changed instead of a question mark I get 脡 how do I change it back?Hello,



It sounds like you need to change your display language. Here's how if you're running Windows 7.



Open Regional and Language Options by clicking the Start button, click Control Panel, click Clock, Language, and Region, and then click Regional and Language Options.



Click the Keyboards and Languages tab.



Under Display language, choose a language from the list, and then click OK.



Jason,

Windows Canada Outreach