Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change my keyboard settings (back to) English?

I actually searched the discover section here for the last 10 minutes and couldn%26#039;t find an answer so Y/A computer section regulars take it easy... if you%26#039;re anything like the R%26amp;S regulars..





My Kid%26#039;s did it somehow on my home computer..When I use buttons like the Quotation mark it presents something like a french language %26quot;e%26quot; with an accent. K.I.S.S. principle please..I%26#039;m not on Vista|||Go to Run,


Type: intl.cpl


Click on Keyboard and Languages


Change Keyboard and Languages


Select United States International


Delete the additional ones.





If you don%26#039;t see United States International, click on Add.





Then simply select OK twice.|||If you have a language indication mark near the right hand side of your taskbar - right click on this and change the settings of the keyboard.





wdw|||Which OS are you using? XP,*unix,MAC...?