Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My keyboard is set up for the American market how do I change it to UK settings?

On the bottom right of the screen, it will probably say %26quot;US%26quot;

Click that, and select %26quot;UK%26quot;My keyboard is set up for the American market how do I change it to UK settings?Go to Control Panel then go to Regional Options.My keyboard is set up for the American market how do I change it to UK settings?start bar



then click control panel



then click- date, time, regional settings



then click change format, numbers, dates and timesMy keyboard is set up for the American market how do I change it to UK settings?Start - Settings - Control Panel - Regional and Language options



Change your language to English (UK)My keyboard is set up for the American market how do I change it to UK settings?Go to control panel-%26gt;regional options. Choose input locales tab-%26gt; choose Input language as English (United States) %26amp; keyboard layout..United Kingdom.