Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I change my settings to include the Spanish N and n (脩 and 帽)?

I want to be able to type 脩 and 帽 easily without copy and pasting. Also I have tried Alt+0209 but that is annoying when you need to use it a lot. Also I don't want to have to change language setting. I would like to be able to get an 脩 by typing %26quot;AltGr+N%26quot; and 帽 by typing %26quot;AltGr+n%26quot;. How can I change my keyboard settings to allow me to do this?

Thanks



(I have a Windows XP)How can I change my settings to include the Spanish N and n (脩 and 帽)?Go here and download this small free program. I have been using it

since it since it first came out as an accessory to Win 95.



It gives you all the common accents.



http://allchars.zwolnet.com/



All you use is the Ctrl key plus two others in sequence.



So Ctrl+~+N gives you 脩 and Ctrl+~+n will give you 帽



Just to give you a few other examples Ctrl+s+s = 脽 Ctrl+,+c =莽



Ctrl+`+e = 猫 but Ctrl+'+e = 茅 Ctrl+^+e = 锚 Ctrl+o+a = 氓 and so on.How can I change my settings to include the Spanish N and n (脩 and 帽)?Go to Control Panel%26gt;Regional and Language settings and then go to advanced in the keyboard tab or something. It's very easy.