Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change the security settings for Mozilla Firefox?

I recently downloaded Mozilla Firefox, because I was having alott of problems with Internet Explorer freezing. I use the copy and paste option alot with little pictures and smiley's, on my online-journal. [i use this daily] I went to go paste something into my entry a little bit ago and it gave me a pop up box saying this..



'Your browser security settings don't permit the editor to automaticaly exicute pasting operations. Please use the keyboard for that (Ctrl + V)'



And the only option it gives me, is a button to hit 'Ok.'



So I tried hitting Ctrl + V. Does not work. I searched for ways to change the Browser Security settings. Alot of people said to go into internet options, and change it under the Security tab. It's not working though. Someone help me! Pleeease!How do I change the security settings for Mozilla Firefox?Try Uninstalling And Reinstalling.