Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How can I change the settings on my pc-so I can email in Greek ?

I have windows XP.



I do not have a keyboard with Greek letters-but a friend told me which letter matches which on my English keyboard-and said if I change the settings that should let me email in Greek.



I hear that there`s a way to change the language settings on my pc so I can go into my email-yahoo mail and I can type in Greek letters.



I am not good with tecnical stuff-so if anyone knows how I do this and could post a step by step guide for me I would be very grateful !

Many thanks in advance.How can I change the settings on my pc-so I can email in Greek ?Click on Start, then control panel.

Go to regions and language, keyboards, change keyboard, then add Greek (Greece). Click apply.



I've not used XP for years, but I believe that's where it is.
  • good face cream
  • 1 web hosting
  •