Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change the settings on my HP Keyboard?

I bought an HP desktop...back in November (2008), and I just started now..long time i know, looking at the shortcut keys on the left side of the keyboard they give you with the PC. You know...Internet, E-Mail, Search, etc. It opens certain things by default but I was curious if there was a way to change those shortcut keys. Thanks a bunch.|||Those keys just trigger macros for button combos, it%26#039;s


hardwired into the keyboard.





Your best bet is to get a programmable keyboard.|||Go to the control pannel and open up the %26quot;Ease of access center%26quot; click on change how the keyboard works, look at the bottom of the page click on keyboard setttings and then keyboard properties. see on the top page %26quot;button%26quot; click onto it and select the buttons you want to change type in new settings

Report Abuse


|||My control panel lists %26quot;keyboard%26quot; and it it there is a %26quot;buttons%26quot; tab. There you can tell your buttons what to do. It could be %26quot;mouse and keyboard%26quot;, or %26quot;printer and keyboard%26quot; too.

Report Abuse