Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Please Help, Urgent! Cannot Open Certain File Types?

I am finding it impossible to %26quot;Run%26quot; downloaded files or opening .exe's.?



I can still open internet explorer my documents, my computer.

I also recently rebooted my computer. Do you know how to change keyboard settings from USA to UK? any help would be really appreciatedPlease Help, Urgent! Cannot Open Certain File Types?I will need some further clarification to help you.

Can't open .exe's from explorer or from your browser downloaded list?



For your second question

Start-%26gt; Control Panel -%26gt; regional and language settings -%26gt; languages tab -%26gt; text services and input languages.



You will find what you need there.



Hope this helps and gl :-)Please Help, Urgent! Cannot Open Certain File Types?it is a virus