Sunday, November 21, 2010

I Went On Control Panel And Changed MyKeyboard Settings To Japanese, But Nothing Is Different?

I wanted to be able to write Japanese letters on my keyboard and apparently you can through control panel. I changed my keyboard settings so you can flick it between Japanese and English symbols, but nothing is happening. How can I get my keyboard to type Hiragana and stuff?I Went On Control Panel And Changed MyKeyboard Settings To Japanese, But Nothing Is Different?Two factors have you enabled Japanese in the appropriate application? It may also be necessary to load a proper software for Japanese if you want to use Kanji or Katakana as the default tends to be Hirigana.



Hope that is of some help. If you need help changing the default language let me know.I Went On Control Panel And Changed MyKeyboard Settings To Japanese, But Nothing Is Different?if you are typing on word you will need to change the language on word itself otherwise i have no idea