Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do you change the controls on Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time when using on computer and no controller?

Help me out please...I'd like to change the control settings on my keyboard for this game but I have no idea how to. I got the game from Project 64. Thanks!How do you change the controls on Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time when using on computer and no controller?ok open the game and go to options on the nintendo 64 emulator and click on %26quot;configure controller plugin%26quot; ounce you click that you just click on the little squares next to the the space where it tells you what button on the key board goes with the original 64 buttons and ounce you click on the little squre you have 6 seconds to change it to what you likeHow do you change the controls on Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time when using on computer and no controller?Sounds impossible... Sorry I couldn't really help..