Thursday, June 2, 2011

Windows UK from US?

Without reinstalling and stating that I'm in the UK during installation, how the heck can I change my keyboard settings to UK? I've been via control panel%26gt;regional and languages etc, and looked at keyboard settings but to no avail, last time I reinstalled I didn't choose UK and don't want to do it all again, any ideas?Windows UK from US?When you select the UK keyboard, check to see if there is a button or option marked %26quot;set as default' or simply 'default'. Hope this helps - but you may want to specify which version of windows you use.Windows UK from US?Regional %26amp; language options choose languages%26gt;details under installed services if you see English (United Kingdom) click on that %26amp; then Apply, if there's only English (United States) click on the Add button %26amp; choose input language English (United Kingdom) %26amp; Keyboard United Kingdom %26amp; click Apply.

Report Abuse