Thursday, June 2, 2011

I can't get Logitech wireless keyboard and Microsoft optical mouse to work together?

I installed the Logitech Wireless Keyboard software on my computer, and a Microsoft Optical Mouse (it's not wireless). Even though I chose only they keyboard when I installed the Logitech software, it installed the wireless mouse in my device manager anyway, which was blocking the functions of my 5 button mouse. I figured out that I had to uninstall the logitech wireless mouse from my device manager in order for the other mouse to work, but every time i turn on the computer, it is installed again. And every time I log on to the computer, my pointer settings on my microsoft mouse change. (it moves too slow). how can I make it so that I don't have to change the settings when I log on and I don't have to uninstall the wireless mouse whenever i turn the computer on??I can%26#039;t get Logitech wireless keyboard and Microsoft optical mouse to work together?Instead of uninstalling in the device manager you could try disabling.I can%26#039;t get Logitech wireless keyboard and Microsoft optical mouse to work together?don know

u wouldn't want a w keybd anyway...didn't u know the cia is tapping your window with a laser to record your computer
  • favorite shampoo conditioner
  • what are coins made out of
  •