Thursday, June 2, 2011

My keyboard now controls volume and media player e.g m key=mute. How to I stop it/change it back?

I dont know what I did but its annoying trying to listen to a cd on media player and type something on word or msn. Some letters control the media player causing it to pause, skip, mute ect.. looked in my control pannel and settings and dont know where its changed or how to change it back. Anyone know how to help me? ThanksMy keyboard now controls volume and media player e.g m key=mute. How to I stop it/change it back?I know it sounds a stupid suggestion but when your typing are you sure that when typing a [for example] a capital M, your not hitting the Ctrl key instead of the shift key? Therefore making it the Mute command.



Considering the shift key is above the Ctrl key both sides of the keyboard.