Thursday, June 2, 2011

Microsoft Word is writing backwards, how can I fix it?

My Word is writing from right to left everytime I open it. This is a very annoying problem, I even have to highlight words from left to right.

I tried changing my keyboard settings, but it didn't work.

I'd appreciate any help!Microsoft Word is writing backwards, how can I fix it?Check for spy-ware first, then get into the Word settings and see if you have it set to wright in accordance with Arabic or Jewish alphabets.



This is strange!



NDSMicrosoft Word is writing backwards, how can I fix it?it probley its your keys or got to a computerMicrosoft Word is writing backwards, how can I fix it?1. If this is on all documents, find and rename normal.dot.

2. If this is on 1-2 documents, it's just a setting - go to microsoft.com for answer.Microsoft Word is writing backwards, how can I fix it?first try turning your monitor around, if that doesn't work then try turning the keyboard around, if that doesn't work then go to help, and then type Change paragraph direction