Thursday, June 2, 2011

My computer "monitor" settings were changed for an art project. How do I reset them.?

Is there a keyboard command to reset %26quot;monitor%26quot; to original alignment, there is no button on my monitor itself to do this. This an older model monitor. Please note, everything looks concave! lolMy computer %26quot;monitor%26quot; settings were changed for an art project. How do I reset them.?Is this a tube-type monitor? If so, there should be a row of buttons or knobs that set h-align, v-align, color, brightness, contrast, and the wierd concave thing.My computer %26quot;monitor%26quot; settings were changed for an art project. How do I reset them.?if your using vista select start,then type in the search bar %26quot;nvidia%26quot;,then click what pops up...which should be nvidia physx property's.when it pops up look on the left hand side and select adjust desktop color settings,once there press restore defaults in the top right