Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do i click on my macbook pro without a mouse?

i just bought it and am turning it on for the first time. I know i have to manually enable the trackpad use for clicking, but i don't have an Apple mouse that i can use to do that. Is there any way to click using the keyboard so i can change my settings to use the trackpad?How do i click on my macbook pro without a mouse?Just push down on the trackpad. It functions as a button.



Then, open up the System Preferences-%26gt;Trackpad control panel and set the rest of your preferences (mouse gestures, etc.).How do i click on my macbook pro without a mouse?Use the trackpad to click...



Just press down anywhere on the pad, or if you prefer, the bottom left.



To right click, press down on the trackpad at the bottom right.



You can also change the trackpad settings to click with a simple tap of the finger if you wish.