Thursday, June 2, 2011

I have a laptop bought in USA how do I get my british pound sign to work on the keyboard?

I've tried changing regional settings and this doesn't helpI have a laptop bought in USA how do I get my british pound sign to work on the keyboard?Go to settings and change from American to British keyboard layout.



Control Panel--%26gt;Regional Settings--%26gt;Languages--%26gt;Details



You can then change all this from there fairly easily

--------------------------------------鈥?br>
Sorry, didn't reay ur whole question, in that case try the keyboard driver as well.I have a laptop bought in USA how do I get my british pound sign to work on the keyboard?you can download a drier for it from th emanufactures site, this can help if not contact manufacturer b e-mail and they will guide you, i had same problem but it is easily resolvedI have a laptop bought in USA how do I get my british pound sign to work on the keyboard?An easier way to insert the pound sign into whatever you're typing in is to use this key combination. Hold down the Alt key, and type in 0163, then release the alt key. This will cause 拢 to show up.