Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I log onto my laptop without the use of a mouse or keyboard?

I accidentally changed my mouse settings to a gaming control device and now have no use of any portable mouse or the touch pad. I'm not sure the keyboard is functional either. I haven't been able to use it for the past couple months and it is very aggravating. Any help on how to fix it? The keyboard may be able to work but I have never had the chance to use it so I don't know.



Thanks.How do I log onto my laptop without the use of a mouse or keyboard?try the keyboard, press down on the arrow, then hit enter, it should ask for your password (if you have one) then you can just hit enter to log in, as for changing the settings themselves, that'll be trickier. If you know the name of the executable for it. go to the start menu (windows button) then run, type (insertnamehere).exe and use tab to go through the options. Hope this helps, if your on a mac then i'm useless.How do I log onto my laptop without the use of a mouse or keyboard?Try booting into safe mode and resetting it. you can boot into safe mode by pressing F8 when it is booting up.



If you need more help, feel free to contact me at www.crossloop.com/terrydunlap.
  • web page host
  • is wrong to name
  •