Thursday, June 2, 2011

How to Change Windows Vista from English to Spanish?

Hello !



I have purchased a Laptop with windows vista. I want to give it to my close friend as gift on his upcoming birthday. But the problem is he doesn't understand English very well.



I want to convert everything into Sapnish including all the menus, help files, everything. I tried using Country and Regional Settings, but there is no option beside changing keyboard.



So, what are my options?

Thanks for replying.How to Change Windows Vista from English to Spanish?being that it would be very space consuming for microsoft to include translations for EVERY menu, dialog, title, etc in one copy of windows, they tend to create customized language editions for wherever they are selling that version of Windows... to the best of my knowledge you cannot change the language to another language without purchasing a copy of Vista marketing to the Spanish speaking market