Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Why does my keyboards volume decrease when I press the minus button? How do I change it!!!!?

My keyboard was working fine lately until I had a party and someone must have changed some settings. I don't know what to do. Everytime I press the dash key or the minus key, the volume gets lower on the screen and doesn't give me a minus symbol. Why? I want that key and it's giving me something else. HELP!!!! urgent please any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

ThanksWhy does my keyboards volume decrease when I press the minus button? How do I change it!!!!?Since your question is really unclear I am going to pretend that you mean that you have a laptop computer and that the computer sound system reduces the volume when you press the %26quot;-%26quot; sign on your keyboard.

You may want to read your manual. You will likely find that the %26quot;FN%26quot; or function key has a lock and it is likely locked %26quot;On.%26quot; Check that out and if that works, great. If not, then try rephrasing your question so that we all know what your problem really is.