Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do you put a password on blackberry flip?

I know the way to lock my keyboard...but i wanted to know how i can put an actual password on it...so that you don't just have to press * and then the send key...and i dont like the fact that the first couple of line of my text msgs display on the screen everytime i get a msg...please let me know how i can change those settings as well...thanks:DHow do you put a password on blackberry flip?i have a blackberry 957 and you configure password by going to security menuHow do you put a password on blackberry flip?I recommend you a perfect encryption software named encryptionshield.

Encryption Shield is a revolutionary product.

It through effective encryption method,to make your computer more security than ever before.

It's easy to use, if you know how to use Windows Explorer,

you know how to use it,and fully compliant with all versions

of Microsoft ? Windows and compatible with most software.