Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I restore my computer's toolbar settings?

I was cleaning my keyboard today and I must have hit a key to make it so that the toolbar at the top of the page (where you would type in the web address) disappears unless you put your cursor at the top of the page. It also changed the settings so that I can't access the other pages I'm working on unless I minimize the current page I'm working on. Before, I could just go down to the bottom and select which page I want to go back to. Can't do that now. Any ideas on how to fix it? I have Windows xp and use internet explorer. Thanks!How do I restore my computer%26#039;s toolbar settings?PRESS F11 ON KEYBOARD, TO RESTORE YOUR TOOLBAR SETTINGS.How do I restore my computer%26#039;s toolbar settings?Pressing F11 on the keyboard restored my toolbar settings like magic. I was having the same problem and was prepared to go through all kinds of contortions to fix it when I happened upon the answer that you supplied. Thank you ever so much for an easy fix.

Report Abuse

How do I restore my computer%26#039;s toolbar settings?easiest would be to do a system restore back to a point that all was OK. If this is not possible, there are settings that need to be changed.