Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Keyboard is properly fecked, I need help?

There are some keys that do the wrong thing on shift mode.



For example when I do SHIFT+2 it should make (%26quot;) but instead its making @



When I do SHIFT+' its making %26quot; instead of @



SHIFT+3 should make the sterling pound sign but its making #



wtf, how do I change these settings. I use the pound sign allot coz I use this to study allot.



Thanks :DMy Keyboard is properly fecked, I need help?OH MY GOD mine does EXACTLY the same thing!!! haha I don't know how to fix it either





Edit: Thanks man but I got Windows XP SP3 ... oh well I might be getting a laptop soon so it's no biggieMy Keyboard is properly fecked, I need help?Your keyboard is set to US rather than UK!

In Vista, go to

Control Panel - Regional %26amp; Language Options - Keyboards %26amp; Languages

and change it to a UK keyboard.

In XP, it's

Control Panel - Clock, Language %26amp; Region - Regional %26amp; Language Options %26amp; the Keyboard Language tabMy Keyboard is properly fecked, I need help?In your control panel, change the regional and language options to your country, UK?, it's set to USA at the moment by the look of things. There's a tab in there for your keyboard too.My Keyboard is properly fecked, I need help?Shift + 2 is suppose to make @

wait a minute....



all those keys are fine, they're doing what they're suppose to do.My Keyboard is properly fecked, I need help?Shift+2= @

Shift+'= %26quot;

Shift+3= #My Keyboard is properly fecked, I need help?all are the way my keyboard works.My Keyboard is properly fecked, I need help?if it's been properly fecked then you should have offered up a cigarette...

you better try a big cigar now...My Keyboard is properly fecked, I need help?You shoulda bought a keyboard online instead of clothes the other day, lol