Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Keyboard help!?

my pc was infected with a virus and it changed a few settings on my pc. When I press this key called Fn and the volume, the volume bar does not appear on the computer so i dont know how loud my volume is (parents get mad if its too loud). When I press Fn and the Cd eject, the Cd drive does not open and I have to do it manually. Can you help me change my settings. The Fn button is not functioning like before. I use a Dell Inspiron B130 and i use a windows Xp operating system. please help!Keyboard help!?i would say take it to best buy theyll fix anything... and i don't think thats something you can do yourself i have an inspiron 1510 and vista though so i wouldnt be sure...Keyboard help!?update the driver at device manager, this is licensed by Microsoft updates..or uninstall the keyboard driver in device manager and then reboot your PC to refresh the driver.

Note..uninstalling at device manager is only temporary, simply reboot to restore the driver