Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Acer Aspire 5315 touchpad Isnt working?

Okay so. I hate this laptop (venting)



For some reason my laptop decided to change settings. I had it so my touchpad was just for moving my cursor not clicking/selecting . purely for the fact i hate how it jumps around and makes typing difficult



But now its decided to revert back to clicking/selecting as well as moving. Ive looked under mouse settings , i've looked in every conceivable place for this setting. Eg: Control panel , Mouse , Keyboard.



also the scroll button has stopped working too.





Can someone please help me before i throw this heap of .... out the window?Acer Aspire 5315 touchpad Isnt working?I guess you haven't tried to press %26quot;Fn + F7%26quot; yet. That's the shortcut keys to disable and enable your touch pad.



Hope this help!
  • Is it ok to put my quilt in the dryer
  • myspace pages
  •